Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lorene in Person

For some reason unknown to me, I was able to load the pictures tonight. Here's the front and back of Lorene:

And here's the sleeve. There's a cuff that gets attached at the wrist that will make it longer, but the cap is just 2-1/2 inches. I'm curious to see how it comes together. It's moving really quickly. I was able to do most of the right front and the sleeve yesterday and I'm about to start the increases for sleeve two. The yarn feels good and I love the way the colors stripe. There's no point even trying to match it up because there's no consistency to the colors.

Last night I thought the reason I couldn't load the photos was because I was running out of space, but there was no problem tonight so I don't know what's going on. I joined Flickr because I thought I needed a place online to put the pictures. (As it turned out, I already had an account because Flickr is part of Yahoo now and I already have a Yahoo Account for some other reason I can't remember.) It's a challenge to figure out how this blogging thing works.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...