Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holiday Baking


Yum. Chocolate, and chocolate. Don't know if you can tell the difference, but those are regular brownies and graham cracker brownies on that plate there. The graham cracker brownies recipe is the one I got from my friend Gina in sixth grade (and no, I won't say how long ago that was).




And more yum. These are the Mexican Wine Cookies that almost gave my Dad a heart attack when we made them the first time. They may not look like much but they have a subtly sweet taste that becomes a little addictive. These are what I'm taking to the cookie exchange Saturday night.



They're molded with these cute little clay molds my sister gave me some twenty odd years ago:
Can you match the cookie with the mold?

It feels good to be baking again. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thought you might find this interesting:

Knitting Taggers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...